ASUS X83VB-X2 14.1" Notebook PC - REFURBISHED

ASUS X83VB-X2 14.1' Notebook PC - REFURBISHEDmy board is out for RMA which I would buy another even if it was unfixable (ASUS P6x58d extreme edition). In the mean time I have this little laptop doing all my work. Everything from CPU to memory is discrete (upgradable). It's currently hooked-up with an HDMI connection to a Samsung T240 monitor and also my desktop keyboard, mouse, headset, gamepad and a printer. I still have unused USB ports. My X832B-X2 even came with Windows 7 and was refurbished by the good people at Asus. Gods honest truth I even bought one for my son who plays games on his. Before spending big bucks on a new over priced laptop check this one out.

This is my second Asus X83V22, the kids took the first one bought. This laptop is great because it is super easy to upgrade which is NOT very typical of laptops. I bought a Q9100 cpu which is a quad core CPU and had it changed out in 10 minutes. The video card is also swappable! I also like the laptop because it is power packed full of ports and features with 3 usb ports, firewire, pcmcia card, flash card reader etc.. downside to this laptop is that it comes with Vista. I downgraded to XP..not an easy task on this laptop, but doable.( dont blame Asus for this, but M$ for pushing their quirky OS on manufacturers ) The laptop, on occassion, has some glitchiness with bluetooth and usb ports..I think this is a hardware design issue, as I have said, i have 2 of these laptops one with Windows XP the other with windows 7 and they both have issues. Rebooting always fixes the problem.

Buy ASUS X83VB-X2 14.1" Notebook PC - REFURBISHED Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment