Apple MacBook 13", White Intel Core Duo 2.16 GHZ, 2GB, 320 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Camera, Mac Os 10.

Apple MacBook 13', White Intel Core Duo 2.16 GHZ, 2GB, 320 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Camera, Mac Os 10.6 Snow Leopard and IlifeI purchases this Mac a month ago, first I called the seller to inquire more abt the products. Just as he described it. The items was clean free of scratches. I gave it 4 bcoz I believed more cld have been done in upgrading the software to a Mountain Lion other than that great product, good price. Delivery was impeccable.

My macbook works great. I've had it two months now and have had no problems. I even received one with 180 more gigs than I paid for.

Buy Apple MacBook 13", White Intel Core Duo 2.16 GHZ, 2GB, 320 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Camera, Mac Os 10. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment