Toshiba Satellite L855D-S5139NR 15.6-Inch Laptop (Fusion Finish in Mercury Silver)

Toshiba Satellite L855D-S5139NR 15.6-Inch LaptopGood machine for money.

Display of poor quality. Very narrow view angle.

Decent battery life.

Runs reasonable fast.

Wi-Fi works well.

IN REPLY TO THE REPLY FROM MANUFACTURER:

This is no a wifi connectivity problem. It is connected. The speed test shows it is running at the same speed as my other computer. It is a processing problem. Web pages load slow, as do PROGRAMS (as I said in my O.P.). If there is a way to remedy this, I would love to know. If not, this is my VERY last Toshiba purchase (of any electronics).

I purchased the C855 for my daughter, and we loved it! It was pretty quick and has never given us a problem. I went back for another one and they were out. They talked me into this one. It had the new windows on it, and I wasn't very familiar with it, so I kept using my old pc for work. By the time I got some time to sit and play with it, in order to learn how to use it well enough to transfer work related stuff to it, I found that it was incredibly slow. Web pages just sit there, while they are already loaded on my old pc. It's not a cookie issue, I have loaded the pages several times. It is still slow. Programs are slow as heck too. I end up using my old pc instead of this one because I get so irritated waiting all the time.

Buy Toshiba Satellite L855D-S5139NR 15.6-Inch Laptop (Fusion Finish in Mercury Silver) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment