HP Spectre 14-3210nr 14-Inch Ultrabook (Black/Silver)

HP Spectre 14-3210nr 14-Inch UltrabookI bought spectre 14 3010nr first and it turned out to be very very slow for a $1200 original price computer. I returned it and bought this model for about $100 more thinking that it will be fast enough as it does have better processor and graphics memory. Turns out it is snapping fast for a notebook as well it came with all the necessary softwares with less junk.

Why 3 stars? Because it has a defective screen. I read the reviews of 14-3010nr that there were problems with screen but I thought newer model will have that issue fixed. It works but sometimes the colors go dim and white color turns into light green. I am really disappointed from HP because when you buy a laptop on a premium price, you expect premium performance too. I think all the "premium price" you pay is for the software that it comes with (Adobe premiere elements, lojack 1 year subscription and Norton internet security for 2 years). But I would rather had got a fantastic laptop with none of these software, which I can substitute with ones of my choice.

Here are pros and cons in my POV:

Pros:

Awesome design>>> I really mean it.

Good processor >>> Don't compare it to desktop i5's or i3's but its good for daily uses

Intel HD 4000 >>>> This is only in pros if you compare it to previous model with graphics 3000; which had lags in playing hd videos.

Sound >>> don't expect to use it for party even though it has beats audio but the volume is very good for a laptop

Cons:

Screen >>> even though it has higher resolution then most of the laptops out there, screen problems are just not acceptable when they are carried from one model to another.

Ram >>> 4 gb is not enough especially when the Ram is also used for graphics purposes. Note: you can upgrade to 8 gb but its a very painful process.

NFC >>> Awesome idea on paper but no practical use. It only add $$ to price.

Camera >>> I am really sick of companies advertising

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment