Lenovo B570 Laptop / Intel Pentium dual-core processor B950 / 15.6" Display / 3GB DDR3 Memory / Fin

Lenovo B570 Laptop / Intel Pentium dual-core processor B950 / 15.6' Display / 3GB DDR3 Memory / Fingerprint Reader / HDMI / 320GB Hard Drive - Silver GrayI bought this computer mainly because it was on sale. After getting home with it I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and look of the materials used for the chasis. It just looks tough and beautiful. I get nothing but great comments from my friends and how nice it looks.

To top it off the fingerprint sensor is great for quick unlocking, detects instantly and accurately. The face recognition is a little slower, especially if you are in a badly lit area. At $299 this was a STEAL of a deal! at anything $400 or less this is still a good deal! I wouldn't pay more than 400 just because i3 prices are coming down and that performance cant be ignored. This is a fast laptop, ALMOST to first gen i3 levels, but not the 2nd gen i3.

I got this laptop at Best Buy for $289 plus tax and recycle fee which turned out to be about $335 out the door. I've had it for about 3 months so far and it's been awesome. It runs quiet, doesn't get hot and the display is very bright I actually dim the display a bit during normal use because the highest setting is too bright for me. It boots up at an average of about 35 seconds. Everything has been running smoothly. Performance wise, I don't know how it compares to other laptops in it's range, but I haven't had any performance based issues as of yet, but then I don't run high performance games or apps on it either...

They keyboard is is very user friendly. The speakers could be a bit louder, but headphones can easily fix that. It feels pretty solid, not flimsy. Overall I'm thoroughly satisfied and I can't believe it was as cheap as it was...

Buy Lenovo B570 Laptop / Intel Pentium dual-core processor B950 / 15.6" Display / 3GB DDR3 Memory / Fin Now

I purchased this laptop new from BestBuy on 12/14/11. In May 2012, 6 months later, it just stopped working. Called customer service and they're completely on script. Told me from the error message that they'd need to reinstall the operating system at a "nominal" ($170ish) fee. But the error message, according to all the research I'd done, indicated that the hard drive was probably bad, nothing to do with the operating system. The out of country help desk people are completely nonresponsive, there is NO e-mail address for technical support so there's no evidence of their faulty advice. Basically I have a $400 paperweight. So beyond frustrated with them.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo B570 Laptop / Intel Pentium dual-core processor B950 / 15.6" Display / 3GB DDR3 Memory / Fin Here

I needed a laptop for basic work and this has been perfect! Even my brother and friend have opted to purchase the same laptop. I have had it over a year with no problems at all. For the price you can't go wrong.

Want Lenovo B570 Laptop / Intel Pentium dual-core processor B950 / 15.6" Display / 3GB DDR3 Memory / Fin Discount?

I purchased this notebook for my son in mid-December 2011. Within 3 months the unit started freezing during boot. Within 2 weeks, the unit was completely dead. No, there were no viruses on the unit. Sent in to Lenovo for service. At the same time we purchased an onsite service warranty. 3 weeks later, with new motherboard and hard drive the machine was finally returned to us. We didn't have the opportunity to use the unit for 3 more weeks due to other engagements. Within 24 hours of using the machine again it was doing the same thing as before freezing during boot. Called Lenovo, they said technician will call within 3 business days to service unit. We got a call and set up an appointment. On day of service we got another call saying the parts that the technician was to bring with had not been ordered. Evidently Lenovo has a bunch of incompetents working there. Apparently we have another technician appointment for next week. We'll seen where we end up this time. More to follow ...

In case you're wondering, I would NOT recommend Lenovo products to anyone anytime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment