Dell - Inspiron I17R-2950MRB Laptop With Intel Core i5-460M 2.53GHz Processor, 17.3" Display, 6GB D

Dell - Inspiron I17R-2950MRB Laptop With Intel Core i5-460M 2.53GHz Processor, 17.3' Display, 6GB DDR3 Memory, 640GB Hard Drive, Windows 7 Home Premium - Mars BlackFirst thing..I didn't expect to find a laptop in the price range I had in mind which contained all the features and memory this Dell has.

-Easiest setup ever. Simply took it out of the box, plugged it in and followed the prompts.

-Love the sleek design and clean uncluttered spaciousness of the keyboard and touchpad area.

-No problems with touchpad sensitivity. responds as expected.

-Graphics and wide-screen are amazing. Clarity of photos, movies, etc. more than I'd hoped for.

-Fastest laptop I've ever owned

-No bloatware other than a couple of Ads which were easily disabled

-Can stream music while working in other apps without interruption

-wireless connection to my TV is awesome! Movies, pics, etc. displays on my TV with no distortion or lag time.

-Used for work and pleasure-about 6-9 hours per day. Very comfortable. Glad I got this size instead of some of the smaller laptops I reviewed.

-Lots of self-help available. So far I haven't found anything I needed outside tech assistance for.

Only minor issues (3 months of use)are occasionally have to unlock twice(this may be due to an update program running in the background)and speaker quality isn't very powerful (this may be attributed to user error..still need to play with the adjustments). Since I have external stereo speakers with equalizers this isn't a problem for me.

I would (and have) recommend this to my friends and family. Love it!

This was a great deal. the computer has alot of great functions and fetures. very fast and user friendly. i highly recommend this computer to anyone who is looking for a laptop computer or a desktop replacement. i belive they will find this computer to be the best deal for the price anywhere. dell products are great and amazon service and delivery is great. very happy with my computer.

Buy Dell - Inspiron I17R-2950MRB Laptop With Intel Core i5-460M 2.53GHz Processor, 17.3" Display, 6GB D Now

I just bought this laptop about a month ago (using it now) and its great. The screen size is great and its very fast. Couldn't be happier.

Read Best Reviews of Dell - Inspiron I17R-2950MRB Laptop With Intel Core i5-460M 2.53GHz Processor, 17.3" Display, 6GB D Here

I'm really happy with this laptop.Great choice,image,sound and quality. The perfect laptop for everyone.I would definetely recommend it to a anyone!

Want Dell - Inspiron I17R-2950MRB Laptop With Intel Core i5-460M 2.53GHz Processor, 17.3" Display, 6GB D Discount?

I had compared this computer with some other in the market and the price is very low for all the feature it has.

0 comments:

Post a Comment