Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A01US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Blue Silver)

Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A01US 15.6-Inch LaptopReceived samsung in the mail earlier this week. Every other computer I have had has been an hp. This one runs alot cooler. My last hp I had to do a reflow on the gpu it ran so hot(from day one) Another thing I like is that samsung includes some different software with windows than hp. As well as a system recovery disk for the operating system. My last two hps did not come with that. The battery seems to last pretty well. I had to do a few mods to the samsung battery optimizer to make it work for me. The track pad also needed some adjustment as well but Ive got it working pretty well. It seems like the most bang for the buck currently in this price range. Not every one can spend 1000+ on a laptop. If you are looking to download, play media, photo edit, surf, burn, rip, upload, and run most programs, this laptop should work great for you.

PS even though its low heat I still use a lap desk to let it breath.

My primary computer is a fairly nice Dell PC desktop. When I knew I would be returning to school full-time, I essentially knew I wanted a basic laptop that would get me through three years of writing basic Word documents and looking up info online. So far this computer has fit the bill and it a bit nicer looking than many of the similarly-priced laptops from other companies.

PROS:

Price

Memory and Storage

Quiet and cool running

Better-than-average looks for a basic laptop

Nice sleep mode

CONS:

A bit heavy for backpack toting

Annoying Norton software to remove

AC adapter outlet on the left side only (it always seems like I need it on the right!)

Screen takes some tweaking to get bright and crisp enough

Buy Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A01US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Blue Silver) Now

After owning this lovely pc for a while now, I find that this machine excels my expectation in terms of running smoothly. Even though its got its little problems here and there, those are proven to be minor (being the fact that the "delete" button seems to be favorite thing to do every now and then. Other than that, I'm really loving this Samsung-made laptop the fullest over my Dell Inspirion. The one thing I'm absolutely pleased about is the longer battery life for this particular model (being able to last close to 4-5 hrs at a time without having to be plugged in to recharge).

Read Best Reviews of Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A01US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Blue Silver) Here

Very nice computer, the wife loves Lots of great features and a great display. I wish I had one. Thanks, Jim

Want Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A01US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Blue Silver) Discount?

Nice business peformance from a mid-priced laptop with enough RAM to run multiple memory-intensive programs. It does not 'feel' as durable as some others I've owned, but then it's much lighter than any of those previous models, so I suspect it's comparable to other similar laptops in that regard. While I like having a standard numerical number pad, some of the keys are not intuitively placed, perhaps as a result. And it may be an industry-standard configuration. But it sure seems like the delete key, which is used ALOT (at least, by me), should still be top-row/last-key where it's easy to 'punch.' And it should have the 'end' key next to it. The page up/page down keys are not deserving of that location. Also, I find the touch pad to be just a little finiky. I suspect part of this is 'user error' on my part, but it's far more enjoyable using a separate mouse. The machine does boot up quickly and has run flawlessly. After spending a month with this Samsung, I would purchase it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment