HP Mini 1000 Notebook, Intel Atom Processor N270 1.60GHz, 10.2" LED Brightview Infinity Display, 51

HP Mini 1000 Notebook, Intel Atom Processor N270 1.60GHz, 10.2' LED Brightview Infinity Display, 512MB DDR2 RAM, 16GB Solid State Drive, HP Mini Webcam, Wireless-G Card, Windows XP HomeThis machine hits the sweet spot for travel. It's light has all you need for running office and surfing the internet.

The touchpad is hard to get used to as the click buttons are to the left and right. Get a wireless mouse!

Webcamera produces very dark images, but I really didn't buy it for that. I just wanted a small lightweight machine that could run office for travel.

An added bonus: it has windows xp!! Yay! I hate Vista.

I bought this product for essentially two purposes. One is to stream music wirelessly to my stereo and built in speakers and the other is to web surf when my kids are on our other laptops. I wanted a small unit in order to save space on my bar at home where I placed it. At the end of the day it is a cool little unit, however with a couple of drawbacks I am thinking perhaps I should have gone with a full size laptop which in retrospect would not have taken up that much more room. The first drawback is that the keyboard is not quite fullsize so it is taking some getting used to, to be able to type without making a lot of errors. The second is that for some reason the screen can only lay back at a limited angle. This is awkward if you are standing while typing or sitting in a higher chair. You just get the feeling you want to push the screen back some more but can't. I do plan on using this laptop on the road for short business trips, but for longer trips,where I would be typing more, I would probably stick with my full size business lap top.

Buy HP Mini 1000 Notebook, Intel Atom Processor N270 1.60GHz, 10.2" LED Brightview Infinity Display, 51 Now

Bought this as a replacement for my 18 inch laptop since I can comfortably have this in my jacket pocket.Seller was very good and kept constant communication with me till the item reached me.The laptop came in good time whichis always a good thing.I would definitely recommend this seller to anyone out there!!Thanks KSY.

Read Best Reviews of HP Mini 1000 Notebook, Intel Atom Processor N270 1.60GHz, 10.2" LED Brightview Infinity Display, 51 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment