Lenovo Y570 086264U 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dusk Black)

Lenovo Y570 086264U 15.6-Inch LaptopPurchased this item in October 2011 largely because I needed something powerful enough to work with some fairly large files in STATA. And on that front I have not been disappointed, though I would recommend spending the extra for the SSD drive. However, I have one major complaint. I work in an open office environment and use Skype, Google Voice, Pandora, Spotify and others almost constantly. On this count, there is something wrong with the headphone jack. As soon as you plug in headphones, even during the boot sequence, and regardless of the volume level on the system, there is noticeable and distracting hum and feedback. Spent close to an hour on the phone with Lenovo tech support and they had no interest in hearing about the problem or trying to solve it. I've updated drivers, tried other headsets, etc. The problem has every indication of being at the hardware level. I assume the problem is a lack of shielding and/or inferior components between the onboard audio chip and the analog jack. In any case, if headphones are a regular part of your computing experience and you are even mildly aware of audio quality, I strongly recommend against buying this laptop.

great product! will recommend to everyone...great product! will recommend to everyone...great product! will recommend to everyone...great product! will recommend to everyone...

Buy Lenovo Y570 086264U 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dusk Black) Now

Nice laptop! And nice delivery time. Have a good performance, nice screen size, so portable so light to carry.

I have not tried play games yet but I guess it is powerful.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo Y570 086264U 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dusk Black) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment