HP Pavilion dv7-6178us Laptop Computer With 17.3" LED-Backlit Screen & 2nd Gen Intel® Core i7-2630

HP Pavilion dv7-6178us Laptop Computer With 17.3' LED-Backlit Screen & 2nd Gen Intel® Core i7-2630QM Processor With Turbo Boost 2.0This laptop is very fast has 8 hypertreads cores,stylish looking,tough built,has 2 usb 3.0 and 2 usb 2.0,battery is above average compare to toshiba,nice silver aluminum finish not a fingerprint magnet,crystal clear webcam,runs cool,picks up strong wifi signal,has two hard drives compartment so you can install two hard drive up to 2 terrabite of space,clear screen brilliant colors,has switchable graphics cards,my only complaint is the removable hard drive plastic cover is made cheaply that if you removed it ,its impossible to put it back with out damaging the pigs that holds it in place so it will be lose or wont even stay in its a worthless design flow,also the power cord adopter is huge twice the size of any standard size laptop adopter,other than this two issues this unit is very powerful performer....

I've had mine (got a great deal on it from Office Depot, plus there is a mfg. rebate) a few weeks. I like the backward compatible USB3 ports (it has USB2 ports also -all I know is there are 4 USB ports). I like that the electrical connection is on the right side (my last HP laptop had it on the left side). It has a fingerprint reader but not sure that is a deal breaker...now that I've tried it, no; I could get by without that.

Only thing I'm not crazy about is that the screen isn't non-glare like my other HP laptop. Doesn't matter all that much...but I do have to move it around to beat the light. (It wasn't a deal breaker, either...so I went with it.) It was super easy to setup. The sound is very good. For the price I paid, I am thrilled. I don't think many more frills on it would really matter all that much. We don't rent Blu Ray movies (so the DVD/CD player is fine as-is). It has the connector needed for TV connection and it has WiFi. I don't see a card reader slot...but wouldn't know what to do with one anything. :) IF you can pick this up at $700 to $800, I believe you will be delighted with this baby. (You may see it listed as dv7-6b78us, but is same one (apparently).

Buy HP Pavilion dv7-6178us Laptop Computer With 17.3" LED-Backlit Screen & 2nd Gen Intel® Core i7-2630 Now

Over all is very good. It is not as fast as I thought it is going to be for i7!

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion dv7-6178us Laptop Computer With 17.3" LED-Backlit Screen & 2nd Gen Intel® Core i7-2630 Here

This is the good deal, because is strong laptop with very low price. It is in perfect condition, is as a new laptop.

Want HP Pavilion dv7-6178us Laptop Computer With 17.3" LED-Backlit Screen & 2nd Gen Intel® Core i7-2630 Discount?

Very happy with the laptop. It came quickly and was everything they said it would be. We are very satisfied. This is a good notebook for the money.

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment