HP Notebook DV6T Select Edition - Windows 7, Intel Core i7-720QM Quad Core processor (1.6GHz) with

HP Notebook DV6T Select Edition - Windows 7, Intel Core i7-720QM Quad Core processor with Turbo Boost up to 2.8 GHz, 4 GB DDR3, 500 GB HD, 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 Graphics, Blu-ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD+/-R/RW, Intel Wireless-N Card, Bluetooth,Webcam, Fingerprint Reader, 15.6' diagonal High Definition LED HP Brightview Widescreen DisplayMy old Dell laptop broke on me so I had to purchase another laptop. So after doing my research, I decided on the HP Pavilion Dv6t Series. It was just delivered today (It came faster than the original ship date) and already I'm in love. It's the perfect size for me and best of all, it doesn't collect fingerprints. It's light and very portable. I'm playing around with it but it was DEFINITELY a good buy. Stylish yet extremely function-able for the right price. I would definitely recommend this laptop. Job well done HP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment