Dell Inspiron i15N-1910BK 15-Inch Laptop (Black)

Dell Inspiron i15N-1910BK 15-Inch LaptopThere were no reviews yet when I bought this laptop except for one that I found about 18 pages in on a Google search. I wasn't sure if I should take a chance, but it was a Dell with an HDMI port and it was only $400.00. I ordered it on a Saturday and got it just after 8:00 a.m. Monday morning. I love it so far. It's really fast compared to my 64 MB of ram on my Desktop. There was no software fluff that I needed to remove. Some people complained in reviews of other laptops about unwanted programs loaded in it, and then they had to uninstall all of it. One person said she deleted a little too much and had to put it back in. McAfee is loaded on the laptop, but that's the program that AT&T gives me for free so I was good with that. I've only had the laptop for 2 days so I'll have to do a follow-up review in a few months or so. I can say initially that it appears to be a nice laptop for the money.

A follow up note: The battery life appears to be only a couple of hours. That is not a problem for me, but for some people it may be a real concern.

A hint for those who already get McAfee from AT&T, you have to hit "Activate" on the pop-up for the free McAfee trial; otherwise, the pop-up will never go away. I ended up at a McAfee community forum to find that out!

March 30, 2013: I still love this laptop. I use a mouse with it though. It has 3 USB ports, which I have used all of them at once on occasion. I have no regrets with this purchase.

Works as it should. Super fast shipping. Love my new laptop! My old Dell laptop just became too slow and it was time to replace it. I only use my laptop for downloading my digital camera pics onto it, the occasional Word documents, Skype and the internet. This laptop does all of that very well. I highly recommend this computer for the price.

Buy Dell Inspiron i15N-1910BK 15-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

Initially when I set up this laptop it would drop the wireless connection constantly. I was about to return it to amazon when I decided to contact DELL about this problem. The dell techs scanned the PC and found that the trial version of Mc Afee was the culprit. After deleting the program my laptop began to operate smoothly and fast. The tech also mentioned a security program called "system mechanic" this program constantly scans and repairs any glitches that your computer may incounter. This program cost $129.00 for a three year subscription however I can download it to any computer I own, this is where the sysyem mechanic becomes a bargain as I have 3 computers in my household, and now all of them are covered by this program. So far so good, I will update this review after I have had it for awhile longer.

The one thing I would have liked to see would have been an illuminated keyboard, however for the cost of this laptop I feel it was a good buy, and much faster than my dell that has the Vista operating system. Vista has too many issues than I can mention in this review.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron i15N-1910BK 15-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

Fast and Furious!

These are fantastic laptops for the amateur or pro user.

I know a lot about computers and I can tell you that these are the best bargain you will find for the specs. For pro-users, for less than $40.00 you can add ram to make this 8gb. Another reason to buy is because you can register with micro soft and get win8 for $14.99.

Want Dell Inspiron i15N-1910BK 15-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

I purchased my Dell Laptop thinking it would be a Great computer,But it has not turned out that way! I wish I had gone back to an Aspire Laptop that I purchased 3yrs ago!!! Its still the Best laptop to buy ASPIRE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment