HP ENVY 15t-3200 Notebook

HP ENVY 15t-3200 NotebookIt's been about a month now since i got it and it's working pretty well. no complaints thus far. It's really a good deal people.

I have been in IT field for 15 years. So far, this Envy 15 notebook is my favorite machine. I've used it for almost everything (IT works, digital video/photo editing, games, watching movies). Now with Windows 8 Pro on it, performance is rock solid. For the price I paid, I have nothing less than good to say about this notebook. HP did a great job on this computer.

Buy HP ENVY 15t-3200 Notebook Now

I was excited when I bought this product as a gift for my wife. It all went flat the very first day, the notebook hard drive crashed and I got good support from the seller LGI but I had to return it as it had to be replaced. I'm currently working with LGI on a replacement option as this model has been discontinued. Will check back in on the results

Read Best Reviews of HP ENVY 15t-3200 Notebook Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment