DELL Latitude D531 Laptop with 2.0GHz CPU, 2GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, DVD/CDRW Optical Drive, Built-

DELL Latitude D531 Laptop with 2.0GHz CPU, 2GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, DVD/CDRW Optical Drive, Built-In Wifi, and Windows Vista BusinessWe recently purchased a computer. It runs great. It was in great condition. We are very happy with it. It arrived in a good amount of time and the price was right. I will be ordering from you again I'm sure.

This was a great deal and I will be buying again for sure! This was the best deal I found on this computer.

Buy DELL Latitude D531 Laptop with 2.0GHz CPU, 2GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, DVD/CDRW Optical Drive, Built- Now

Received exactly what was advertised. The laptop runs great and has very minimal scratches on it. It shipped fast and in good packaging. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.

Read Best Reviews of DELL Latitude D531 Laptop with 2.0GHz CPU, 2GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, DVD/CDRW Optical Drive, Built- Here

three weeks after ordering two dell latitued D531's for my elementary school kids, I finally received the laptops to only find out that despite the way they were advertised as 2GB RAM, they came with 896 MB of RAM, I am calling their office but the recording says they are not taking calls... What a rip off...

Want DELL Latitude D531 Laptop with 2.0GHz CPU, 2GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, DVD/CDRW Optical Drive, Built- Discount?

As a person who is still on a budget because of the economy, this was a suitable option and price range for my purpose. Of course the battery is useless, i knew it would be, but I'll just replace it when i can. Mine came with windows vista business, so long as it had windows i was happy.

This product is working fine so far, it's an older model so it may need to have some newer drivers installed to operate the new plug and play products like optical mouses, but but my printer booted up fine with no driver disk needed.

The seller answered my questions promptly, i would purchase from this seller again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment