HP Pavilion g6-1d38dx Core i3-2350M Dual-Core 2.3GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.6" LED Notebook Windows 7

HP Pavilion g6-1d38dx Core i3-2350M Dual-Core 2.3GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.6' LED Notebook Windows 7 Home Premium w/Webcam & 6-CellLove my laptop. Have not had any problems with it. It came with Windows 7 loaded, but I am considering upgrading to Windows 8. Not in a hurry though. I take my laptop on my bike with me and it has about 4,000 miles on it so far with no problems. I would definitely recommend one to a friend.

The price is great but you get Garbage. Within 1 week of buying I see that the keys on the keyboard stops working. You will hit a J and it thinks you are trying to do F2 or screen swap. The only way to get out of this is to log off and log back in. The hot keys at the top of the keyboard are swapped. So F5 does not do refresh. I have never been able to successfully connect wirelessly with my printer. Now after about 2 years, entire folders disappear. What do I mean by that? Well you can go to Windows Explorer (file manager) and you can go to your My documents folders and you can see your "Kids" folder (as an example) but if you write a word document and then go to save it, the "kids" folder within your My documents folder cannot be seen. So what I have to do is save it to my desktop and then move it manually to the kids folder. This also means that for the most part if I want to send an email with an attachment I need to save to the file to my desktop to ensure I will be able to find the file to attach to the email for sending. I bought this laptop brand new and before this I had a Compaq Presario CQ60 that went bad a few short years after buying brand new. I am really starting to think I should avoid all HP laptops all together.

Buy HP Pavilion g6-1d38dx Core i3-2350M Dual-Core 2.3GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.6" LED Notebook Windows 7 Now

Buggy As Hell! Locked Down Crappy Inside Flash Bios Leaving You No Options To Change Anything At All. In Other Words You Spend Your Hard Earned Money On This Notebook Only To Find Out HP Locks Your PC Like It Still Belongs To Them. HP Has A Long History Of Shunning Their Customers. I Got This From My Sister Cause She Hated It! And I See Why.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion g6-1d38dx Core i3-2350M Dual-Core 2.3GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.6" LED Notebook Windows 7 Here

I have owned this laptop for a year now, and with proper care, it runs just as fast as the day I bought it, with the same battery still in it. It is a nice laptop with good features. The only thing I don't like about it is that the speakers suck. You can change them in the SRS sound settings, however they still aren't great. No big deal, I just use speakers. However, I would just buy the new model. They put the speakers above the keyboard (were I believe they should have been in the first place) in the new model whereas they are at the ends of the computer in this model. If you want to update to windows 8 you can, but I actually prefer Windows 7 because windows 8 isn't compatible with a lot of programs because it is relatively new.

You should also be aware that this is an HP computer, so the battery life won't be stellar.

I hope this helps

Want HP Pavilion g6-1d38dx Core i3-2350M Dual-Core 2.3GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.6" LED Notebook Windows 7 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment