Acer Aspire Notebook AMD 64x2 Dual Core Model: 4520

Acer Aspire Notebook AMD 64x2 Dual Core Model: 4520Acer Aspire 7520-5115 Have this laptop and am very impressed with the quality and ease of use of the unit; also, it runs cool. Can't say anything bad about it ! This Acer model is a lot of computer for the money. My unit was upgraded to 4 GB memory, which is maximum . The monitor screen is awesome, as is the webcam.

I owned this laptop for just over a year. I upgraded the RAM to 4 Gigs. This was a great laptop. It was more of a desktop replacement though. It is large and bulky, but I knew what I wanted when I purchased it. Great screen, ran cool, great webcam, had aux input jack (which most laptops don't), and it just worked flawlessly. Hooking up to an external monitor/TV works great!

This is a great laptop, but is more of a desktop replacement. I think it weighs just over 9 lbs. Screen is big and bright with great resolution. Full sized keyboard as well as numerical keypad. Great system! I don't regret ever owning this system.

Buy Acer Aspire Notebook AMD 64x2 Dual Core Model: 4520 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment