ASUS K50IJ-BNC5 Intel Pentium Dual Core 15.6-Inch HD LED Laptop - Black

ASUS K50IJ-BNC5 Intel Pentium Dual Core 15.6-Inch HD LED Laptop - BlackI could not be happier with this. It came in the box with all of the plastic wrapping and looked brand new, not like a refurb to me. The backlit keyboard is so nice. I don't know why that is so hard to find. Battery life is amazing. Doing email and MSOffice in the car, we drove from an hour north of Sacramento to the Grapevine and I was working on it the entire way.... at least 5 hours and still had not died when we got to a motel.

It's not the fasted chip, but it runs Adobe CS5 and MS Office and quickbooks just fine, so what more do you want? Oh... I am not a gamer, so doubt it would be great for that. But what a deal!

This is not going to be an extensive review. I simply want to make a quick point that this laptop, at the price paid for the refurbished model, is an incredible value. It's plenty fast for those that just want a laptop for work (connecting to Citrix, Terminal Services, web) and personal (web surfing, email, blogging, etc.). I keep the screen brightness at around 20% and it's plenty bright for use indoors at home. With that brightness level and the power options set to "Power saver" with a few tweaks I'm regularly getting 6 hour run-time (as advertised). Even with it set to power saver the laptop still performs really well for my needs, including watching the occasional video (even 1080p). One last note, I really love having a back-lit keyboard, which I keep at the lowest setting. I wish the back-lit keyboard had an even lower brightness setting because the lowest setting is still quite bright for my needs. But I'm still getting 6 hour run-time so I'm not really complaining. I believe all laptops should have back-lit keyboards. I don't understand why it's such a rare option still. So that wraps it up. Not an extensive review, just my thoughts on nearly a week using my new laptop. The biggest concern for me was battery life and this laptop lives up to my expectations. Great job Asus!

Buy ASUS K50IJ-BNC5 Intel Pentium Dual Core 15.6-Inch HD LED Laptop - Black Now

The laptop arrived just as it was promised after a postal mixup or delay, not sure which. So far has been great!

Read Best Reviews of ASUS K50IJ-BNC5 Intel Pentium Dual Core 15.6-Inch HD LED Laptop - Black Here

The computer works but not as fast as a cheap HP. The refurbishing did not add any good features but it added a few bad features. It works but not very well.

Want ASUS K50IJ-BNC5 Intel Pentium Dual Core 15.6-Inch HD LED Laptop - Black Discount?

if you are buying this computer to navigate the internet, office use, and light photography editing, then go for it, but if you are going to be playing videogames, and vide editing, please look at other options.

0 comments:

Post a Comment