Fujitsu Lifebook AH532 Notebook

Fujitsu Lifebook AH532 NotebookBut I'm not impressed with Windows7. Would have given a 5 with XP. At least windows has a site for research for issues that does help. Also wasn't impressed with the packing it came in. Just the cardboard around the styraforam end caps. Maybe that is sufficient, it seems fine. Only had it a couple of months. Still trying to get control of my own computer away from microsoft. XP wasn't this obnoxious. I've almost dumped microsoft several times. I did buy this understanding that Linux would work. My last Fujitsu lasted over 10 years with daily use...all day all night sometimes, constant travel. Did have it on a cooler immediately, as is this one. Amazon is great, & vendors on time. Received case early. I love the full size keyboard & the separate number pad. So far it's wonderful, I'll update later if I can. If you use a wireless mouse...disable touchpad. It's a windows glitch. For the quality I've experienced in the past, you can't beat the price or the machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment