Dell I15-1364BK Inspiron Laptop Computer / 15.6-inch Display Screen / Intel Celeron B820 Dual-core

Dell I15-1364BK Inspiron Laptop Computer / 15.6-inch Display Screen / Intel Celeron B820 Dual-core 1.7 GHz Processor / 4GB DDR3 RAM Memory / 320GB Hard Drive / 6-cell Battery / Webcam / Bluetooth 3.0 / Double-layer DVD±RW/CD-RW / Windows 8 / BlackMy son uses this for college and says he loves it....he uses it daily and gets all notes done and homework done faster......

Got this as a gift over the holidays and it is a great laptop! Loving Windows 8 and the system runs much faster than my old HP. Definitely has made me a Dell fan!

Buy Dell I15-1364BK Inspiron Laptop Computer / 15.6-inch Display Screen / Intel Celeron B820 Dual-core Now

My boyfriend and i really happy..thank you very much ! I will definitely keep in touch ,satisfied,and amazed...again thanks alot!!

Read Best Reviews of Dell I15-1364BK Inspiron Laptop Computer / 15.6-inch Display Screen / Intel Celeron B820 Dual-core Here

Thank you for the laptop. It's really a great item. Perfect deal and great price. Works very good I'm satisfied

Want Dell I15-1364BK Inspiron Laptop Computer / 15.6-inch Display Screen / Intel Celeron B820 Dual-core Discount?

My wife loves it. She has bee waiting for a new laptop for a while and loved it. Thank you.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment