Asus X55C-DH31 15.6-Inch Laptop

Asus X55C-DH31 15.6-Inch LaptopIn my opinion, Asus, is one of the best notebooks, if not the best avalible today. I bought this for my brother...I did the quick setup, activated the warrenty and registration and my brother loves it! No problems whatsoever. A quality product at a very cheap price that funtions like a notebook costing far more. I dont know how Asus sells their products so cheap, but the price has to go up sooner or later. Fantastic Seller and support. The shipping was so fast I still cant believe it!

It's a great product, and in perfect condition as advertised. If I could change one thing, I'd move one of the USB ports to the right side. With all USB ports on the left, I have a mouse cord crossing around in front or behind to use my mouse with my right hand. It was very well packaged and I would have no hesitation about buying from this seller again.

Buy Asus X55C-DH31 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

I highly recommend that you DO NOT PURCHASE THIS COMPUTER. First the battery life when you just purchase it the battery will be strong, and after a month really bad. 2nd the graphics card turns off so much and you have to reset your computer to turn it back on. Also all the Windows 8 pad gestures get really annoying so now I'm using it with a mouse. And I'll never forget the time I got blue screen on this. The ASUS X55C is especially not meant for gaming In most games you get about 9fps (Frames Per Second).

If I were you I would save up for a different PC with no windows 8 or a Mac.

Read Best Reviews of Asus X55C-DH31 15.6-Inch Laptop Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment