Compaq Cq62-219wm Intel Celeron 900 2.2ghz 2gb 250gb 15.6 Win7

Compaq Cq62-219wm Intel Celeron 900 2.2ghz 2gb 250gb 15.6 Win7This item was advertized as New. Well when I received it I could not get it to log on to my wireless system .

I called Compaq , they would NOT help me with out charging me $ for the help , as I it was told it was over 160 days OUT OF WARRANTY , ( so 1 year and 160 plus days !!! *I would not call that new at all ).

So I called ATT my wireless provider , the Advanced Tech ( these guys are smart )tried for 90 minutes to get it to connect to wireless system , finally he told me the thing was a lemon and to return it, so I did . Amazon was very helpful and credited my money back right away , as this was to be a Christmas gift , and I had to run out and buy another one locally . It was the co. Juvalisious who sold it to me thru Amazon, if you buy from this Co. Beware.

Bought the laptop last chritsmas works excellent... Battery holds up great and its very reliable... Never had an issue with it.. The black also looks stylish and and simple.

Buy Compaq Cq62-219wm Intel Celeron 900 2.2ghz 2gb 250gb 15.6 Win7 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment