HP ENVY DV7-7200 1.5TB (Dual 750GB 7200RPM) Quad Edition HYBRID Gaming Notebook PC; DV7T with 16GB

HP ENVY DV7-7200 1.5TB Quad Edition HYBRID Gaming Notebook PC; DV7T with 16GB RAM UpgradeRe:

HP ENVY DV7-7200 1.5TB (Dual 750GB 7200RPM) Quad Edition HYBRID Gaming Notebook PC; DV7T with 16GB RAM Upgrade

I first reported here that I'd received a different unit than I ordered. It sure LOOKED that way, as Windows 8 showed only one .75T drive. But the drive was actually there, and installed, just not visible to the OS. It was a configuration issue that was easily solved after eventual consultation with tech support at Elutronics. The computer is lightning fast, and with an amazing 1.5T of disk storage should last for years.

While there was a SNAFU with my phone call (perhaps a problem with voicemail), as soon as Elutronics discovered that I had a problem, I received a phone call which provided me with detailed guidance on how to reconfigure, so that the second drive, which had not shown up to Windows 8, is now properly working.

Thanks to William at Elutronics for excellent followup on my problem. I'd give them 5 stars because of that! (and, of course, for a superior laptop at a great price!).

Pete A

the specs on this machine are excellent but it won't stay up. Eluktronics said that they would swap it with a new one and while i wait for their instructions I'm trying to get my files and programs off it without losing anything to spontaneous reboots! Luckily i still have the backups i used to move the data to this new machine in the first place.

So it's May 1 and Eluktronics Will responded so quickly to my e-mails and sent me a replacement computer with pre-paid return label for the first defective computer. The new one booted the first time without a problem no error messages! Yeah. It is still up and running after 2 hours and the other one had re-booted twice by now.

So I have to give Eluktronics 5 stars and this replacement is just wonderful but the frustration of a bad unit up front and being "down" and now having to get Microsoft to re-license my Office software (a royal pain) makes this less than a 5 star experience.

I really would not hesitate to recommend this computer. Defective units happen and I get that. It's a beautiful unit fast!!! and quiet.

Buy HP ENVY DV7-7200 1.5TB (Dual 750GB 7200RPM) Quad Edition HYBRID Gaming Notebook PC; DV7T with 16GB Now

This is my son's first major purchase. We liked the options offered on this laptop versus the others listed on Amazon. The positive feedback of customer service from a previous review of Eluktronics really sold us. The laptop arrived early and has performed flawlessly. Allows gaming & video streaming simultaneously. No issues with Windows 8 as with previous review. Once you get it set up the fingerprint reader logs you on. Navigating Windows 8 is just as easy or you can set the desktop to a more Windows 7 look if that is what you prefer. I would recommend this laptop and this seller

Read Best Reviews of HP ENVY DV7-7200 1.5TB (Dual 750GB 7200RPM) Quad Edition HYBRID Gaming Notebook PC; DV7T with 16GB Here

This pc is fast, and liking it very well except for windows 8 until today I was just absolutely dumfounded to find out that I can't use my external display for serious photo editing. I spent a couple of hours trying to figure out how to use it and get it over in portrait mode. Finally I looked it up online and discovered that others have found it impossible without adding a usb video card. Very disapointed as I need to use it with big monitors to check my work on sports banners and posters. I cannot believe a 1,500 laptop can't do this.

If someone can tell me I am mistaken and how to do this I will be grateful and will be glad to redo my review. As it is I think this is a serious deficit in this pc. I have cheap laptops and very good laptops that do this and just thought it was a basic feature.

Want HP ENVY DV7-7200 1.5TB (Dual 750GB 7200RPM) Quad Edition HYBRID Gaming Notebook PC; DV7T with 16GB Discount?

This computer does everything you would expect. My only problem is not with the computer or the seller, but with Microsoft. Windows 8 for a non touch screen PC or laptop is useless. Microsoft took a step backwards in this design. I would even prefer Windows Vista over this. I did however spend another $3.00 to make the experience more bearable. Download Startisback. makes using Windows 8 tolerable. Wish I would have ordered this laptop with Windows 7.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment