Dell Inspiron 15 i15N-1900BK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Obsidian Black)

Dell Inspiron 15 i15N-1900BK 15.6-Inch LaptopThis Dell may not be the top of the line, but for my use (surfing web, personal pictures, music and doucument)it is more than enough. Very fast and efficent.

It's a Refurbished laptop for $299, came in the original box in excellent condition. Works perfect, no issues with it so far. It has HDMI output, webcam, wireless and Windows 7, you can easily upgrade to Windows 8 when ready.

Buy Dell Inspiron 15 i15N-1900BK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Obsidian Black) Now

Love the look, features, speed, and price! No complaints about this machine, it's doing a fantastic job. My husband and I use it for school, email, reading, and internet surfing/research. This is one great bargain!!

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron 15 i15N-1900BK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Obsidian Black) Here

This laptop is great for basic use. I use it mainly for browsing and using Office. The hinge design is sturdy, and the case itself does not feel flimsy, while still being fairly lightweight for its size. The battery life is not amazing, but I mostly keep it plugged in so that's not a big concern for me. Overall for me the best thing is that it has Windows 7! Windows 8 is just awful and so I was happy to see a new laptop with Windows 7 still available at this price point.

Want Dell Inspiron 15 i15N-1900BK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Obsidian Black) Discount?

After hours of reviewing I decided on this Dell Inspiron laptop model. The main reason was for the still available Windows 7 option (heard negatives on Windows 8). Very pleased with everything, but the battery does seem to go down a little quicker than others I've used. For the price it's an excellent choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment