Gateway NE71B11u 17.3-Inch Laptop (Satin Black)

Gateway NE71B11u 17.3-Inch LaptopComing from a 7 year old dying Dell 15 incher to this beauty was like moving from a Yugo to a Land Rover...I chose the Gateway because it had the right combination of features and price...having a 17.3" screen is one of the main features that still blows me away...having a 500 GB HD didn't hurt either...plus a dual core processor and USB 3.0 and a numeric keypad...

And now about Windows 8...I love it. Having had a Kindle Fire for a year made it a fairly easy transition...once you understand the layout (which really doesn't take that long) you realize how flexible it is...I use keyboard commands to do about everything and with the multi function keypad I will never need a mouse (unless I get Photoshop) And all this for a mere $400...Tablets have their place but for now I love my laptop...

Nice size, fast performance, screen brilliant, but might need to get a bigger battery other than that everythings running smooth

Buy Gateway NE71B11u 17.3-Inch Laptop (Satin Black) Now

Had another Gateway before this one that I have had for 10+ years and could have kept using. This one of course is much more powerful and faster but I bought it because it is a Gateway.

Read Best Reviews of Gateway NE71B11u 17.3-Inch Laptop (Satin Black) Here

Gateway is a great product when it comes to computers. The first day i got it I unpacked it,I turned it on,I did the set up from there on its been working great for me. The computer looks great. The keyboard very smooth fast keys. The windows 8 works great for me.I love the tiles they are easy to use.THIS IS MY COMPUTER LOVE!!! I love it and it loves me.!!! ROGER THAT !!!...

Want Gateway NE71B11u 17.3-Inch Laptop (Satin Black) Discount?

Pros -

Cheap

Big screen

Cons-

VERY SLOW

Terrible at multitasking, cant even play music in the background, extremely skippy

Can't game at all

Crashes constantly

USB 2.0 has glitches

0 comments:

Post a Comment