Toshiba A665-S6100X Satellite Notebook 16.0" PC - Slate

Toshiba A665-S6100X Satellite Notebook 16.0' PC - SlateI think this Laptop is one of my best aquisitions. Very, very fast... All advertised and publicited is true... The supplier (Eaprisa) is very good, very fast to send their items... Toshiba succeed all and every expectations of their clients/customers through this notebook. I love this computer. I recommend this stuff a lot... Very light weight... This machine reunite all and every demand/requisite from exigent users...

When I received the item the packaging was slightly destroyed, but the actual box that contained the laptop was fine and the computer was unharmed. I love the looks of the computer very sleek. After set-up, the laptop was a little slow, but I deleted a couple of existing programs everything was great and the computer ran much, much faster. I am very pleased with my purchase!

Buy Toshiba A665-S6100X Satellite Notebook 16.0" PC - Slate Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment