Compaq 15.6" Celeron B800 1.50GHz Laptop | CQ57-339WM

Compaq 15.6' Celeron B800 1.50GHz Laptop | CQ57-339WMgood entry level computer, runs well for basic web browsing, music, and video streaming... not ment for heavy gaming or downloading though...

I bought this recently for college and got it much cheaper at walmart. I also play civilization 5 and Halo 2. I upgraded the RAM to 6 Gb for now . Having 2 gb of RAM for a windows 7 laptop is a sure fire way to have problems because windows 7 takes up almost all the RAM. so what you should do is go to a local computer shop and buy some used RAM cheap. New 4gb of DDR3 RAM is less than 20 bucks,so getting it used shouldnt cost much at all and the store will probably install it free since it takes two minutes. But this laptop is great for basic use and will not over heat easily because it is a more basic processor. The graphics are crisp for playing my games and watching movies on my laptop. It also is not that heavy, in the past I have had much heavier 15 inch laptops.i like the placement of the USB ports as well and the plug/cord is smaller and light weight than in the past.I also like that the top of the laptop is flat rather than textured. The battery lasts for about four hours on power saver,which is good for a low end laptop. The keyboard is alittle different than I am use to but that isn't a big deal to get use to. Overall,if your using this for basic things like watching movioes,playing older games, lower end new games, office productivity, and other basic uses this is the laptop for you.Compaq is the generic laptops HP makes and rtecently HP has really ramped up quality with its new CEO. HP also will pay for the upgrade to windows 8; if you pay 14.99 to upgrade HP will refund you the cost of the upgrade. I wouldn't touch windows 8 myself,there are alot of changes and complaints are starting to pile up about windows 8. I installed vista home basic 64 on this after I got it.

Buy Compaq 15.6" Celeron B800 1.50GHz Laptop | CQ57-339WM Now

I bought this at walmart today for 278.00.it is a pretty good laptop no not high en but perfect for my wife to use to store pictures and run quickbooks on.and it is pretty well built and loaded with features for the money.altec lansing audio.dvd burner.15.6 inch scren.B800 1.5 ghz dual core celeron.2 gigs ddr3 memory.windows 7 home premium 64 bit operating system.and a butt load of added software.some are add ons to get you to subscribe.get rid of the software you dont want right away.it is what it is and its pretty good for a laptop.money well spent.

Read Best Reviews of Compaq 15.6" Celeron B800 1.50GHz Laptop | CQ57-339WM Here

I got one of these for $279. For the price, and for my purposes, it does what I want it to do (I have a more powerful system for heavier tasks). I upgraded the memory to 8 gigabytes and the laptop is responsive and capable. I would look at this laptop for a teen who is not into heavy gaming, or for someone wanting a reasonably priced system for word processing, surfing the net, and other routine tasks.

If you do lots of tasks that require more processing power, or speed, obviously you would need to look for a more powerful system, and expect to pay accordingly.

Want Compaq 15.6" Celeron B800 1.50GHz Laptop | CQ57-339WM Discount?

This is an excellent product, with a great price!

The computer performs great. It is quick and brought good applications

0 comments:

Post a Comment