IBM Thinkpad T43 1.86GHz 512MB 40GB Laptop Notebook CDRW/DVD Windows XP Pro

IBM Thinkpad T43 1.86GHz 512MB 40GB Laptop Notebook CDRW/DVD Windows XP ProThis computer does everything I need--surf the web, write E-mails, watch movies, create backup DVDs of data, and synchronize with my smartphone. The keyboard is great, screen is good and overall quality is very good.

The item arrived super-fast, so I have no quarrels with that. However, the laptop was in worse condition than described by the seller: on the outside everything was nice and shiny, but I guess nobody bothered to dust the inside of the poor thing. It took me about 20 minute and two cans of compressed air to make it look "normal"; the laptop came with a few missing screws, so I had to buy those as well; it coms with Windows XP Pro, SP1, so you'll need to do ALL the updates in the past 5 years. Loads of fun...

All in all, the laptop runs great (once cleaned) and it was definitely worth its price.

Buy IBM Thinkpad T43 1.86GHz 512MB 40GB Laptop Notebook CDRW/DVD Windows XP Pro Now

Data sales co. is great. They are very helpful and sell quality computers. They are wiling to answer your questions if you will e-mail them. The computer was received in new condition. Everything worked well. I am very pleased with this purchase.

I did upgrade the memory and replaced the hard drive although they were in good working order. The 2668 is capable of running video for presenations with a good video output with memory. It is a very nice computer. Light and easy to use.

Getting ready to upgrade to Windows 7!

Read Best Reviews of IBM Thinkpad T43 1.86GHz 512MB 40GB Laptop Notebook CDRW/DVD Windows XP Pro Here

1st, let me start by saying, I've never really been the biggest fan of laptops in general but for this I have to make an exception. Windows XP will always be BETTER than all other operating systems. Yeah I said it! From my experience with the more advanced windows such as windows 7/Vista they have always been too faulty with all sorts of random errors: Slow starting up, Trouble/Slow connecting, freezing, blank outs screens, the list just goes on & on. So random, Its annoying. I find that they over-do it with the more advanced systems, I really don't think most laptops are designed to handle all that. I much prefer this in Windows XP(Pro)! I find its more concrete, more sturdy, & I can turn them on with no surprises waiting for me. I have had very few troubles with it so far: Its fast, large screen, nice to look at, reliable, easy to customize. It even connected to my wireless internet right away & with no prompt. The battery life is decent as well though I always keep it plugged anyway. The only problem is this tea kettle whistling noise the battery occasionally makes when plugged but I hardly notice it most of the time. This is a win win for me in terms of price & quality esp since I find this better than any of the more expensive brands. What a Steal. Ofcourse the RAM, Free space & Memory is pretty small but that doesn't matter for me since I don't plan on downloading or saving much of anything at all. I'm sure I'll have to be very careful with this thing. I just hope the computer never crashes on me, that's my only concern. But good so far. Highly Recommended it. :)

Want IBM Thinkpad T43 1.86GHz 512MB 40GB Laptop Notebook CDRW/DVD Windows XP Pro Discount?

had it for a week now, for less than 200$, it worked great.i installed windows 7, arrived with 1.5gb ram, so it operates all tasks as net, office and movies. everything works well

0 comments:

Post a Comment