Acer Aspire AS7739Z-4804 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black)

Acer Aspire AS7739Z-4804 17.3-Inch LaptopThe screen is beautiful and the multi function keypad works great. Although not a gamer power machine this unit for the price is great for the student like myself. If is stolen they didn't steal my life savings. For the price this is a great computer with windows 7 installed and the large hard drive it is a good deal. If you need more power, speed, memory and RAM. Pay more and get something else. For this money and comparable components your looking at a 15" screen not a 17.3" with an out standing picture.

I love my laptop. Good price and all that. I use mine just to get online and check emails, etc. I have 2 other computers in the house,but this one sits in the kitchen for me to check out things quickly and have had not problems at all. I am impressed with this brand and product.

Buy Acer Aspire AS7739Z-4804 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

The computer came a day earlier than it was supposed to. The ad says the computer is black, when it's actually grey. My tech-buddy roommate help me set it up and it's been running smoothly! I absolutely love it!

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire AS7739Z-4804 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

I understand there can always be a bad component but when I contacted Acer I was told I had to pay $129.00 for them to diagnose the problem because they thought it was a virus. When we realized it was the keyboard I thought they would refund my money and I said so. I was told they would look over my situation and get back to me. I did need to send my computer in for them to replace the keyboard and they did. But they also kept my $129.00. That was almost 3 weeks ago and I will call them again to try to solve this disagreement.

Other than the rip-off service from ACER, I love the computer. This is the third laptop I've purchased from ACER and I have always been extremely satisfied with their products.

Want Acer Aspire AS7739Z-4804 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

The product arrived quickly and on time. I am very pleased with the product and the ease of set up. The screen has great resolution and it is a good product so far. I use this for my work and have mainly web-based applications and word processing needs and this has worked great to his point. I would buy it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment