Lenovo ThinkPad T410 2516DCU 14.1-Inch Laptop

Lenovo ThinkPad T410 2516DCU 14.1-Inch LaptopI have been using Lenovo Thinkpads for the past 14 years and have always been super happy. This is also a good machine but has one major drawback "improved" bumpy touchpad....

It is rather horrible I don't know what they've been thinking.... I purchased my Thinkpad online, so didn't have a chance to test it in advance and now a few months into it I am super disappointed. I am an active user of touchpad (I travel a lot and don't like to carry a mouse around with me) and I actually have a very sore index finger most of the time.... The touchpad is extremely uncomfortable to use on the finger and the previous ones felt so good, smooth and silky....

I am also considering using a very delicate version of sandpaper to get rid of the little bumps (as they do seem to wear off eventually) but I am worried about damaging the thing for good.... My fingers are now constantly sore. And I would like to quote another online user here: "This is the worst computer interface experience. It is like grating your finger over 80 grit sandpaper. What a shame. It is a dealbreaker. Miserable! Do not purchase this machine without a test drive."

Note to Lenovo: Guys, you really need to fix this!

Very common for the fans to run to often and to stop working. Mine stopped after two years. Lenovo was dropped the ball on what used to be a great laptop. Google "Fan Error and T410" to read all about it.

Buy Lenovo ThinkPad T410 2516DCU 14.1-Inch Laptop Now

I HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME MAC AND LINUX USER AND WAS WEARY OF A WINDOWS COMPUTER. AFTER TONS OF RESEARCH I DECIDED ON THE THINKPAD. THE T410 IS A FEW YEARS OLD AND CAN STILL OUTRUN ANY i7 PROC. I'VE STRESSED TESTED IS AGAINST. BOOTS UP IN LESS THAN 15 SECONDS. SEVERAL MICE AND CLICKERS TO CHOOSE FROM FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. GREAT STURDY KEYS. BIG ENOUGH TO TYPE WITH ALMOST NO TYPOS. WHAT A RELIEF ON MY DELETE KEY. NO BACKLIT KEYBOARD BUT HAS AN LED LIGHT NEAR THE WEBCAM THAT LIGHTS IT UP JUST RIGHT.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo ThinkPad T410 2516DCU 14.1-Inch Laptop Here

I bought this computer for music production, and it works great for that. Super solidly built, all around great computer. except the touch-pad doesn't scroll (it's supposed to).

Want Lenovo ThinkPad T410 2516DCU 14.1-Inch Laptop Discount?

Hard to believe the product was used, it came timely and fully operational. The support provide by the company was quick and outstanding.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment