Apple MacBook Air MB940LL/A 13.3 Inch Laptop

Apple MacBook Air MB940LL/A 13.3 Inch LaptopFirst, I was very anxious to get it, so when arrived at the end of the "arrival time estimate" I was antsy for it. But it was worth the wait. Good condition as described, works well. No DVD slot, which I did not know when I bought it, but I was unfamiliar with Apple products at the time so I didn't know the Air was missing it. I may have bought a Pro instead for that reason alone. Overall, Apple suits me better than their competition. I am glad Amazon offers used items . I could not have afforded this otherwise. Thanks Amazon and sellers!!

After using this laptop for over 4 years, it still performs better then my new PC. The SSD keeps it running, it's still compatible with Apple's latest software. Works well, doesn't lag at all. Build quality is amazing. It still works great.

Buy Apple MacBook Air MB940LL/A 13.3 Inch Laptop Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment