Lenovo Y-550 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 4.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium)

Lenovo Y-550 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 4.5 Hours of Battery LifeThis is a Solid Machine. Had Mine for 8 Months and it still runs like new. The Slidebar feature is pretty cool too. Really good on battery life too. Recommended Purchase. Great Value!

I am very happy with my purchase, this laptop PC is very fast, the battery lasts as long as advertised, the LED display is very bright and yet an energy saver. The keyboard honors the IBM legacy, it is very comfortable to use. The sound of the built in speakers is crystal clear. All in all I highly recommend this product.

Buy Lenovo Y-550 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 4.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium) Now

I've had this laptop for a year, no major problems. I got the onsite warranty service for 3 years. Just last week, a couple of my keyboard keys broke, NO QUESTIONS ASKED they came to my house and gave me a brand new keyboard. I've never had this much success with a company ever. Dell was a horrible company at servicing my laptop.

The laptop itself runs great, Windows 7 64 bit is a great OS, the speakers are loud enough, the keys are responsive, and it's an overall great, durable, well-constructed laptop.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo Y-550 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 4.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium) Here

I have had this laptop since Sept. 2011, (its a 2009) it has not giving me any problems at all I have read all the reviews and I would have to agree with the some of the negative things people stated but they are not things that I would consider to warrant a bad review. Yes the touch pad can be sensitive at times, but nothing that has bothered me to the point of bashing this product after some property adjustments it worked fine, and yes the lid does need two hands to open it... SO WHAT... stop being lazy put down the donut and grab it with both hands and open the thing, and as for the cover not having full range of tilt ALL once again... SO WHAT... it is enough for any normal person to accommodate their viewing needs! As for performance mine never crashed and boots up with in 1 minute, I maintain it with installed utilities, (such as Anti-virus malware defrag and disk check) that are automatically run on a monthly basis. For the price this machine is well worth it! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MACHINE!

P.s. I am sure that some people receive a few bad machines out of 1000's that happens with every product especially electronics these days, but bashing the product over feeble things such as cover tilt range, and weight of the cover, or because of the sensitivity of the touch pad, or even the tech support is pretty weak argument to make... tech support was great for me and even if it wasn't ... the reviews left here are for the MACHINE should not related to TECH SUPPORT. IF... tech support was bad but the machine deserved 5 or 4 stars then rate the Machine on its performance and plainly state that "TECH SUPPORT sucked"! That only seems fair to me, but maybe thats just me! That's like saying the performance of a car sucked because the dealership that sold it was mean to me, when the car drove great! See my point?

BUY THIS MACHINE IF YOU NEED A GREAT LAPTOP!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

Want Lenovo Y-550 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 4.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium) Discount?

I purchased this laptop towards the end of 2010. At that time, Lenovo was bundling the laptop with Windows 7 OS. When I upgraded with the Windows 7 OS copy that Lenovo sent to me, my battery stopped working.

I contacted Lenovo several times to resolve the issue. Their technicians at first denied the existence of the problem (even though many people have encountered this issue), then later upon subsequent calls stated they did not know what the problem is. They ran me through circles of updating firmware, power drivers, etc. but nothing worked. All this time I could only use my laptop while it was plugged into an outlet, no real mobility could be achieved with it. Whats the point of a laptop then?

Luckily for the miserly geniuses that work at [communist] Chinese owned and operated Lenovo, my warranty expired shortly thereafter. I call again later hoping the evil geniuses have 'figured out' the problem and they now want to charge me approximately $60 to diagnose as I am out of warranty.

Please take a moment to read their forums before you purchase.

My laptop has buttons that have popped off, a hinge that is broken, and trim work that is broken. Its truly a piece of crap laptop and I'm an IT expert that has used: Toshibas, Dells, HPs, Macs, etc. and have NEVER, EVER seen such a poorly built laptop. Even the keys feel cheap. I should have not purchased this without testing it out at the store first, I got performance/price greedy and liked the hardware specs.

NOT WORTH IT. NEVER BUY A LENOVO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment