Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop I15N-2733BK / Intel® CoreTM i3-2350M Processor / 15.6" Display / 4GB Memor

Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop I15N-2733BK / Intel® CoreTM i3-2350M Processor / 15.6' Display / 4GB Memory / 500GB Hard Drive - BlackI wanted a decent laptop with i3 and about 15" screen. It's got a nice hard drive, it's fast, I can connect to my tv With the HDMI output. It's pretty much got everything. For the price it's a steal. I got mine locally, didn't realize Amazon sold it. But would highly recommend one. The other reviewer with the horrible review got me a little worried, but it seems like he might be writting about another model as this one is too new for him to have it for the length of time he says he had it.

This laptop is awesome! It is exactly what I needed at a great price. It handles everything and more I needed. It is fast! The HDMI output is a nice feature as well.

Buy Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop I15N-2733BK / Intel® CoreTM i3-2350M Processor / 15.6" Display / 4GB Memor Now

For the money it is a great computer. Moves super fast. I have no a problems so far. I use this laptop for internet and for work and it is excellent for both.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop I15N-2733BK / Intel® CoreTM i3-2350M Processor / 15.6" Display / 4GB Memor Here

Half my life is on the computer. So I really needed one that is easy to use, reliable, good quality. (This thing is solid as a rock!) I shopped and shopped for several months, looked closely at other brands, reviews, ratings, etc, and decided this was the one for me!

Want Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop I15N-2733BK / Intel® CoreTM i3-2350M Processor / 15.6" Display / 4GB Memor Discount?

Simply the worst computer I've bought from Dell, and this was my fifth one! We paid over $800 for ours (upgraded a few items, thinking we would have it long term what a joke!) and bought it direct from Dell.

I've had to take it to a local repair place since our 1 year warranty has expired (makes you think they build them just to last past that one year mark, doesn't it??) and have spent over 10 hours on the phone dealing with various departments. As upset as I am about the product, I'm even more upset about Dell customer service department (what an oxymoron, they do everything possible NOT to provide service). I honestly think they run their business like the health insurance companies, just keep transferring the client and denying coverage until they give up.

When I was talking to their tech support rep, he admitted that they've had overheating issues with this laptop. So when your car manufacturer realizes that there's an overheating issue, what do they do? They issue a recall notice, they ask that you bring the vehicle to a dealership so they can see if your car has that problem, and THEY FIX IT, no charge! Sadly, this experience has taught me that I should not have assumed that the company I believed in would actually be customer focused. Dell tries to avoid being held accountable for their lackluster product. Do your homework before buying this piece of doodoo, just check the Austin Better Business Bureau and you'll see that they have had OVER 9,100 complaints filed against them in the last 3 years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment