Sony Vaio VPCEG1BFX/W Intel Core I3-2310M 2.1Ghz 4GB 500GB DVD+/-RW 14.0'' Win 7 HP (White)

Sony Vaio VPCEG1BFX/W Intel Core I3-2310M 2.1Ghz 4GB 500GB DVD+/-RW 14.0'' Win 7 HPI purchased this laptop at Walmart for 500 bucks as a quick replacement for my old Sony Vaio which finally died last year. I've had this laptop for a year. And I have had a few issues with it. I've had 2 fairly destructive trojans and I have had to reinstall Windows once. And take it in for maintenance for a broken A/C power jack. Otherwise, it has been a powerful, speedy and lightweight laptop. Very thin and actually quite stylish. I must say, I use this laptop daily for hours upon hours, and the letters on my keyboard are already wearing off. Despite a few setbacks,I have been very impressed with this machine. Even though I know this laptop won't last me 10 years, for the low price, I am happy it has been so reliable for now. Looking forward to updating to Windows 8 very soon.

Best laptop for that price !!! Fast speeding douwnloads! easy to get any options , fine camera,WIFI,white cloud color with white keyboard!!! Recommended!!!

Buy Sony Vaio VPCEG1BFX/W Intel Core I3-2310M 2.1Ghz 4GB 500GB DVD+/-RW 14.0'' Win 7 HP (White) Now

when i found this computer online, i was really hesitant about buying it, but to my surprize i got exactly what i ordered to the T. i would defly recommend this seller. fast shipping, tracking, and great customer service. when i had a question, they emailed me back with minutes with answers.

Read Best Reviews of Sony Vaio VPCEG1BFX/W Intel Core I3-2310M 2.1Ghz 4GB 500GB DVD+/-RW 14.0'' Win 7 HP (White) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment