Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E430 3254 - 14" - Core i3

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E430 3254 - 14' - Core i3Bought this for my daughter. She's been really happy with it. Get's great battery life and does all the basics really well.

I just wanted to warn everyone from buying this or other products from ANTOnline (ANTOnline.com).

I bought this laptop from ANTONLINE and he sold the laptop as new but I later found out that it was already used. Several weeks ago it began to turn off for no reason so I contacted Lenovo Technical Support--since it still was supposed to have warranty (I bought it on November 22, 2012 and the PC stated it had 1 year of warranty) so Lenovo told me that the warranty had expired on May the 3rd 2013. They asked for the machine number and Serial and said it had been used on March 7th 2012. I have contacted the seller and I haven't received any reply leaving me with the only option to leave a negative feedback.

A WORD OF ADVISE:

>>CHECK the SERIAL and MACHINE number with Lenovo and see whether it has been used.

Buy Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E430 3254 - 14" - Core i3 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment