Alienware m17x10-1813DSB 17.3-Inch Laptop (Space Black)

Alienware m17x10-1813DSB 17.3-Inch LaptopI bought this computer 1 year ago and let me tell you it is the most amazing machine I have owned. Not only is it a beast but there are wonderful little features all over the computer they dont even advertise. The only thing I can say is that Dell's customer service is horible. Their warranty however is invaluable. I cant say enough about this product, Durable construction, beautiful screen, outstanding performance, and endless features.

UPDATE: I have now had this computer over 2 years and it still outperforms any of my gamer buddies new computers. I have an I5 quad core (3.5 mhz with turbo boost) which out performs any of their I7 quad cores. This beast chews through the newest modern games at max settings. The few times I have had a problem with it (had a dvd drive die) they sent an in home tech the very next day and it was like brand spaking new. The waranty service on these machines is worth the investment alone. IF you want to shred your games and make your friends jealous pick up an alienware. On a side note alot of people talk trash about alienware and have submitted realy scathing reviews of their performance. I seriously doubt many of them have ever even owned one of these beasts. Everyone hates what they cant afford to have.

This is a good laptop, but where is the support? I have a techincal issue and cannot contact dell because my service tag (a code on the underside of the laptop) is rejected by their system. Sales have tried and is also rejected, so I know I am not doing something wrong. I emailed a supervisor and have not had a response in two weeks so have emailed the Better Business Bureau. Why would one need a tag in any case, it's not like you can pirate hardware?

Buy Alienware m17x10-1813DSB 17.3-Inch Laptop (Space Black) Now

The machine is exactly what was expected and more. Fast delivery, great price, great machine.

Read Best Reviews of Alienware m17x10-1813DSB 17.3-Inch Laptop (Space Black) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment