ASUS G55VW-RS71 15.6-Inch ROG Laptop (Black)

ASUS G55VW-RS71 15.6-Inch ROG LaptopThis laptop is really amazing. I can run COD Black Ops 2 maxed out on everything except shadows on medium and get about 70 fps. I also use it for work and create power spectra plots almost instantly using a fairly demanding app within Matlab. I can have almost 10 such plots open at the same time while having several browser windows open. I just purchased 8 more GB of RAM because I am doing some serious multitasking. The vents blow away from the user and barely get warm unless hardcore gaming. I love the slight incline the keyboard has. The speakers are loud.

I do have one con, and that is I hit the track pad with my palm, on accident, deleting parts of emails and various other things. It happens enough were I get upset but fairly minor compared to everything that is great about it. I am not sure I would pay the price Amazon is asking. I bought mine from Newegg for $999 but they are sold out and this laptop is discontinued.

It does have an illuminated keyboard but there is more leakage from underneath the keys than from the numbers and letters themselves and this was almost not worth mentioning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment