ASUS U52F-BBG6 Refurbished Notebook PC

ASUS U52F-BBG6 Refurbished Notebook PCThe facts

1) Large, bright screen

2) Quiet fast performance

3) Solid build quality hinges, screen, chassis, keyboard

4) No evidence of refurbishing...just like new

The qualitative

1) The color is really brown, but it feels soft and looks very expensive

2) My 9 year old uses this computer and carries it around the house all the time...with no impact

3) Had to re-install the wireless & video drivers, seems the built-in WiMax & Wi-Fi create slow wi-fi logon

4) Flawless performance after complete re-install of Windows 7 pro, Intel Wi-Fi & Video drivers & removal of Asus linux software

5) Windows 7 index = 5.9 (amazing for an i3 laptop)

6) Awesome price

I own one of these machines, and I love it! I have had mine for a year. These things are built like a tank. I've owned other ASUS components in the past for my desktops, so this is the first full-featured product I own from them, and I am not disappointed.

I use this machine almost everyday. I sometimes leave it running for more than 48 hours at a time, as my job is 24/7 on call. It runs super quiet, you can barely hear it. It also has a great heat sink. I run various distributions of linux, and windows 7 64-bit on it. All work flawlessly. I have never had a problem with it. Also great for watching movies and playing some of the less resource intensive 3D shooters out there like Half-Life2 or Quake4.

I highly recommend the machine!!

Buy ASUS U52F-BBG6 Refurbished Notebook PC Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment