HP Envy dv6-7258nr Laptop with 15.6" Screen - 3rd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5 Processor - 8GB Memory - 64

HP Envy dv6-7258nr Laptop with 15.6' Screen - 3rd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5 Processor - 8GB Memory - 640GB Hard drive - Beats Audio - Windows 8So far so good. I like my HP Envy, it boots up fast and I haven't had any problems. Not the biggest fan of Windows 8 but other than that it was a good purchase.

it doesn't have a bluetooth and i'm not so happy about that cause it makes the transfer of data harder

Buy HP Envy dv6-7258nr Laptop with 15.6" Screen - 3rd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5 Processor - 8GB Memory - 64 Now

I purchased this laptop right after Christmas 2012. I paid $659.00 and that included shipping.

Visually / Durability The HP DV-6 is a good looking laptop. It's got a black machined aluminum exterior that is not glossy but not flat either. I use it for school (Community College) and it holds up quite well to being transported in my backpack with all of my other school stuff. When I use it, I actually get compliments on how it looks and people ask me about the Beats audio system. I usually play some music for them to show off how it sounds. It's not amazing but it is quite nice for a laptop.

Performance 4 years ago I purchased a SAGER np8760 laptop. I paid over $3000.00 for it and it was a BEAST, both in physical size and performance. I was amazed to find that the HP DV-6 75258nr had the same performance specs as my old SAGER. For a MUCH lower price. That being said, the laptop boots up in just a few seconds and opening multiple apps and managing them is a breeze. My laptop came with 8gb of RAM and a 640gb hard drive. This is perfect for my needs, if not a little overkill.

Video I'm a student so I honestly don't play many games at all. I do however use Netflix to watch movies and such. The video is very, very nice. Will this play COD or the latest shooter games, I really don't know. I doubt that it'd have a problem though.

Conclusion Look, you can get a $1500.00 ultrabook or a Mac, but for the cost of a nice cell phone you can get a laptop that will give you everything that you need and then some. Are their nicer laptops out there? Sure, but for the money, I think that your not gonna do much better than the HP DV-6 7258nr.

Good luck and thanks for reading my review...

Read Best Reviews of HP Envy dv6-7258nr Laptop with 15.6" Screen - 3rd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5 Processor - 8GB Memory - 64 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment