Dell Precision M6300 17.3" Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2Ghz, 160GB Hard Drive, 4096Mb RAM, DVD/CDRW

Dell Precision M6300 17.3' LaptopI already own a M6300, so I'm aware that it actually has an Intel Core 2 Duo T9500 2.60 GHz processor, which is what mine arrived with and not with the 2.20 GHz listed.

It arrived with only 3 GB of RAM and not with the 4 GB listed.

The built-in wireless device doesn't have software for Windows 7 and wouldn't establish a connection with my wireless modem/router, so I installed an external one that does work.

The overall condition of the laptop case is very good and has very few scuffs and scratches.

Considering what I paid for this laptop, I can't really complain about the issues that it has.

Hopefully, it'll be as reliable as my first one.

In the computer I've got, almost everything is better than the description:

much bigger Hard Drive

DVDRAM (not combo)

one of the best video adapters available for this model

a key or two on the keyboard doesn't function well, but with such a good computer who cares.

Thank you!

Buy Dell Precision M6300 17.3" Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2Ghz, 160GB Hard Drive, 4096Mb RAM, DVD/CDRW Now

bought it to replace my gaming laptop that bit the dust, after i transferred all my data, and games, it played even better than my old laptop.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Precision M6300 17.3" Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2Ghz, 160GB Hard Drive, 4096Mb RAM, DVD/CDRW Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment