Acer Aspire TimelineX AS1830T-6478 11.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

Acer Aspire TimelineX AS1830T-6478 11.6-Inch LaptopI wanted something netbook sized but with more power and better resolution than a netbook. This little laptop fits the bill perfectly. 11.6" LED screen at 1366 x 768 looks good and the processing power is more than adequate for pushing out HD movie content smoothly.

Only been using it a few days but the battery life seems to be easily in excess of 5 hours with a mix of browsing, listening to streaming music and watching small amounts of video. It is very light and compact and seems well constructed with a nice patterned finish that looks very smart compared to glossy surfaces that show every mark.

Another review points out the trackpad is very small. I agree with this and it does take some getting used to, especially since it is difficult to see the edges of it thanks to the seemless design. It is hard to see how it could be any bigger without making the keyboard smaller, and the keyboard is great because it has full sized keys. So I think the trackpad is the only thing that might not be good for some people. One alternative would be to use a small wireless optical mouse.

All-in-all a great little laptop.

My boyfriend recommended this laptop to me because it was the perfect little size which allowed me to take it around the apartment and around the city to do work. It was a great to replace my old dying laptop. I do agree with the cons with the mouse track though because it is small, but I use an external mouse so it's not really a problem.

Buy Acer Aspire TimelineX AS1830T-6478 11.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

Replaced the 1 year old netbook with the ever slow Atom processor running XP. The Acer is not much bigger, and is actually thinner. Runs quick too! Excellent second or third computer.

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire TimelineX AS1830T-6478 11.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

La computadora es buena para cualquier uso excepto juegos y/o graficos potentes, lo cual es un poco decepcionante, deberia venir con una tarjeta de video superior a la que tiene.

Want Acer Aspire TimelineX AS1830T-6478 11.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

I bought two of these (one for myself and one for my wife) rather than buy netbooks. One I upgraded to 8GB of memory with no problems. The keyboard is close enough to full size that neither my wife or I, both touch-typists, had problems. Battery life is easily four hours, and can get close to six if we are conscientious abut power management. Some reviews of the product here and on the web point out the trackpad as being too small and I was concerned when I purchased these, but the price was good. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised to find that the trackpad is useful and appropriate, and neither of us felt it was too small. However, we use these as grab-n-go devices that we take to meetings or when traveling so that we are seldom on these more than three or four hours at a time. If you are looking for this to be your only computer and want the benefits of a full-size laptop, go ahead and get a full size laptop. (I have connected it to a 1920x1080 monitor and used it comfortably for extended periods.) If you need something portable and powerful lets you create and collaborate beyond social media, this is a good choice.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment