Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5041 15.6-Inch Laptop (Trax Texture in Black)

Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5041 15.6-Inch LaptopThough I didn't purchase my computer through amazon.com, I want to use this window to make mention of a couple of things about this particular model, which I understand, according to Toshiba is no longer produced, but in which I have found a very useful and handy, middle to light duty, inexpensive laptop through the year and three months I've owned it, ever since I bought it at a local office supply store. As my very first laptop, I found this particular machine very complete, and definitively most convenient for the intended purposed I had in mind at the time of purchase -Income Tax anyone? among other home mundane things-. Now, as I said, this is my very first laptop, and I don't consider myself an expert, so that's basically why to me four stars on my review would've become five if I had paid a little more attention at the time I saw it on sale and had chosen a model with a built-in webcam, which this laptop doesn't have. This brings me in turn to the Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5040, which amazon also has for sale here, but at a lower price, even though that model does come with a webcam, and has more RAM memory. Other than that, it's pretty much the same computer. This is one of those times one would say: "I wish I could trade in now..." Buyer's remorse?..Not really..I'm still very happy with my Toshiba..thought most folks I know have built-in webcams in their laptops. It's ok, still four stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment