Asus X53E-SB31-BU 15.6" Laptop notebook computer: Intel core i3-2310M, 4GB, 500GB, Windows 7 ho

Asus X53E-SB31-BU 15.6' Laptop notebook computer: Intel core i3-2310M,  4GB,   500GB,  Windows 7 home premium 64-bit I like most things about the laptop. The aluminum case seems to stay cool even after long use. The laptop came with Windows 7, which is what I wanted. (Windows 8 needs to be dumped by Microsoft ASAP!) The 3.0 USB port is very fast. It seems like I move files back and forth between the hard drive and a flash drive almost instantly. The screen is very readable. The computer came with enough RAM (4 gb) to suit my needs and a large enough hard drive. The I3 dual-core processor is way faster than my other laptop.

I do not like the placement of the "mouse" pointing device -it is off-center to the left, so I constantly click the right rather than the left button. I also have trouble with gestures, which I should just turn off in order to make the pad act more like a traditional mouse. I wish that the keyboard had a numeric keypad separated from the regular keyboard.

But overall, this was an inexpensive good choice for my needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment