Acer Aspire 15.6" Notebook Computer - Black (AS5517-1127)

Acer Aspire 15.6' Notebook Computer - BlackI got this computer as a Christmas present and I love it. I have not been disappointed in the least. For the money, it is absolutely worth what you get. My only disappointment is that it doesn't have a built in microphone for the webcam and I wish that the speakers were a little more powerful. Despite that, I am constantly surprised at the speed of this computer and it is incredibly light.

I was a little skeptical of getting an Acer instead of the more name brand computers such as Dell or Compaq, especially since Acer has only had a strong foothold in the netbook arena. Yet, once I experienced this computer, I would go with Acer again in an instant.

At $400.00 this is a hot little deal. Runs great for browsing the Internet and normal user products, ie Office, Photo Shop, etal. Plays media smoothly and handles everyday needs. I supplied two online students, my children of course, 1 each of this machine and it satisfies their requirements. I have found this laptop a dependable product.

Sec /MCTS/MCITP Certified Admin

Acer Aspire 15.6" Notebook Computer Black (AS5517-1127)

Buy Acer Aspire 15.6" Notebook Computer - Black (AS5517-1127) Now

I purchased this computer from Wal-Mart because I was tired of rent to own and having them call you every week before the payment is even due, or harassing the phones when you are a few hours late with a payment. I figure, why in the world continue to give a rent to own my hard earned money when I could just get my paycheck and buy an inexpensive Acer. So I did it. When I got paid I got this Acer. I originally wanted a different computer but I was given the wrong one by mistake. I was contemplating taking this back to retrieve the computer I paid for but this one was amazing! The webcam is crisp and it has a lot more space on the hard drive than other computers in this category. This unit came with Windows 7 and I was apprehensive because I had heard some awful stories about this OS but it turned out to be fine. I would recommend this laptop to anyone on a budget. The speakers on the computer are terrible, but I have Phillips computer speakers so this is a non-issue for me anymore. I would recommend getting this from somewhere other than Wal-Mart because I paid 530 dollars for this computer and it is cheaper everywhere else. Other than that, I recommend this times ten!

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire 15.6" Notebook Computer - Black (AS5517-1127) Here

I have been using this labtop for the past two years and loved it, however, recently something happened to the screen. It is just white. The computer seems to boot up and it makes the sound when windows opens, but nothing shows up on the screen (it seems to be a common problem with acers if you google it, lots of similar cases come up). I tried to contact the customer service and ask for their advice. The computer is no longer under warranty, but I was hoping they could give me a price estimate and an address where I can ship my computer and get it fixed. I sent emails through their website, but noone replied. I found the phone number in the little booklet, the labtop came with. There was a message stating that number was no longer in service, I googled some customer service number and after being bounced of about four or five times, finally I got to speak with a person who told me to use the website and sent an email and someone would get in touch with me in 24 hours. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, sent another email and waited for a couple of days. It has been over a week, noone got back to me. It seems like they don't care much after you buy their product. They have lost a customer.

Want Acer Aspire 15.6" Notebook Computer - Black (AS5517-1127) Discount?

I love it, It does just what you need it to do. Acer makes good computers for less and gives you more!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment