Sony - VAIO Laptop / Intel® CoreTM i7 Processor / 16.4" Display / 8GB Memory / 750GB Hard Drive /

Sony - VAIO Laptop / Intel® CoreTM i7 Processor / 16.4' Display / 8GB Memory / 750GB Hard Drive / Blu-ray Disc Drive / NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M graphics- BlackUsing this laptop for at least 6 hours a day, I can assure you: it is fast. The i7 is so much better than the i3 or i5 chip. The wireless networking is also very reliable, and easy to use with Windows 7. I rarely use the blu-ray but I watched the sample video and it was beautiful, clear, better than expected. The one thing that really bothers me about this laptop is the heat. Using the touchpad burns my fingertips, regularly. Normally I use an external wireless keyboard but when I travel, that is a pain. Overall, this is the best value-for-money laptop I have bought since 1980.

0 comments:

Post a Comment