Acer TimelineX 11.6" Laptop (1.2 GHz Intel Core i3-330UM Processor, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB Hard Drive) Br

Acer TimelineX 11.6' Laptop BrownI bought this product with the understanding that I was buying an Timeline product as the title states. It is not a Timeline product. This product is an Aspire 1830-3895, notice no "T" suffix on the 1830, its not a Timeline. The battery is 4400 mAH, not 5800 as on the Timeline series. To deplete you battery further, there is also an obsolete GSM AT&T GSM WAN interface board in the laptop that can be removed.

Your ostensibly good deal is diminished considering that you'll need a new battery (~$75) to bring it up to the TimelineX battery life (if ~7 to 8 hrs is important, it is to me!) and a parasitic GSM board dining on your battery.

The vendor is reasonable enough though and in the end, it was a good transaction.

I recently removed the conventional hdd in favor or a Sandisk ssd that extends tha battery life and makes the 330um processor seem relatively snappy. This device plays video flawlessly (my old Acer A0751h did not) and is great if you like to have a computer handy.

This is a well design solid little laptop. It's perfect for what I'm looking for. Good battery life, fast and easy to run a HD movie, and very reasonable hard drive, screen and keyboard are perfect size, and I have been using it everyday like a desktop for the past 10 month, and so far there is nothing I can complain about it. It works just like I expected. I'd like to get one more for my wife.

Buy Acer TimelineX 11.6" Laptop (1.2 GHz Intel Core i3-330UM Processor, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB Hard Drive) Br Now

With its Intel i3 processor it's superbly responsive and no less in performance compared to the business class notebooks from which I had migrated to this one for its portability. With a screen size of under 12" and sharp resolution I never felt wanting. Every thing on this little notebook worked as described and I found the Acer support through its chat line very approachable and responsive.

I bought a small bag rooCASE Netbook, iPad Carrying Case Deluxe Bag for 10,11.6 Inches Black which in itself is a good bag and houses this very well.

Simply said, this little Acer notebook deserves 5-stars.

Read Best Reviews of Acer TimelineX 11.6" Laptop (1.2 GHz Intel Core i3-330UM Processor, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB Hard Drive) Br Here

I initially bought this computer as one to throw in my bag and use on the go but it quickly became my main computer. It's i3 processor is fast and with 4 gb of memory it beats my old vista desktop hands down. There is ample space on the hard drive, even for my music, pictures and such. I also love the full size keyboard and my only complaint is I miss my 10 key but have become proficient in typing correctly so I can hit the numbers on the keyboard with ease. The track pad is easy to use and has some nice features for zooming and scrolling. I do use a wireless mouse from Logitech most of the time though. The monitor is a decent size for such a small computer and if I'm going to use it for long periods of time I simply connect a full size monitor to the port. I've used the hdmi ports to connect it to my 32" tv for viewing videos and such from my iTunes account. The battery lasts for 4 hours and so far has not lost any capacity since buying this almost a year ago. I love that I can throw this into any purse I own to take with me when needed. It's footprint is the size of a regular sheet of paper. All in all, it was a great purchase and for the cheap price tag. Acer has definitely won me over as a brand I will buy again.

Want Acer TimelineX 11.6" Laptop (1.2 GHz Intel Core i3-330UM Processor, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB Hard Drive) Br Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment