Sony VAIO E Series SVE17132CXB 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black)

Sony VAIO E Series SVE17132CXB 17.3-Inch LaptopThe Sony Vaio E series is totally awesome, from Windows 8 to the back lit keyboard. The 1080 1920 resolution can utilize DVD and Blue Ray alike. Would reccomend it to anyone looking for a reliable laptop with many features.

This is laptop has been a headache for me since the day I bought it. I wanted to returned it but they wanted to charge me 15% to do so. This was the biggest mistake of my life. I had to call Sony Customer service which is the worst in the world like a 100 times. It was first with problems with the hardware and then with overheating problems.

Today, 16 months later after I bought it. The computer's click bottons on the mouse pad do not work and so dont other sofwares programs on the computer.

Please do yourself a favor and do not spend a cent on this computer.

Buy Sony VAIO E Series SVE17132CXB 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

When I got the first one, there was a problem with the dvd drive. (Not loading programs, returned). Got the second one and there was a problem with the Battery/charger.. It was plugged in but the battery status said plugged, not charging. The percentage was at 50% and not going up.) decided had enough and returned to Amazon for refund. The laptop has nice qualities but the hardware issues were dissapointing.

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO E Series SVE17132CXB 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

I bought this vaio brand last year and after 4 mths, I got the fan noise problem. It is really heavy noise that it irritates me alot. I am a computer science student who chose Vaio over Mac and I have alot of Sony products with me. But this one is a disaster. I even took the laptop to a Sony tech to have the fan changed, but it did not solve the noise and overheating problem. very disappointing.

Want Sony VAIO E Series SVE17132CXB 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

Looked for a laptop for several days and finally decided on this Vaio.

The laptop is fast, beatiful and not as heavy as i was expecting.

Although battery life is a bit in the disappointing side it increases dramatically when selecting power save power profile.

Im a techie kind of person and its been a while since i've been wowed by any device. The Vaio Gestures, assist button and the screen all have me in awe. :)

Just love it!

PS: The keyboard on this puppy is nothing short but stunning

0 comments:

Post a Comment