HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Select Edition 15.6" Laptop - 2nd Generation Intel Core i5-2450m, 8GB DDR3 RA

HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Select Edition 15.6' Laptop - 2nd Generation Intel Core i5-2450m, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive, Beats Audio, 3 USB 3.0It is a good laptop, and it runs decently. It has a lot bloatware but also a good trial on Norton Antivirus. The only annoying thing is that one key (the key) gets stuck when you press it. Quite annoying but not that bad I guess. Overall a good purchase.

Typing on it now and it works fabulously. I received it on time and packaged perfectly with all of the components. Love HP.

Buy HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Select Edition 15.6" Laptop - 2nd Generation Intel Core i5-2450m, 8GB DDR3 RA Now

I ordered this laptop after i spilled my coffee on my ( ex ) laptop. A salesman told me HP was a great brand and the beast audio system was great. and that's true ... this laptop quality is great, high performances, good possibilities and it wasn't expensive at all

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Select Edition 15.6" Laptop - 2nd Generation Intel Core i5-2450m, 8GB DDR3 RA Here

I have had this laptop for about a month now and really enjoy using it. Great features and runs great! I am a huge HP fan and this just confirms why!

Want HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Select Edition 15.6" Laptop - 2nd Generation Intel Core i5-2450m, 8GB DDR3 RA Discount?

The battery life is not as long as stated, all the other specs work fine. Its a bit heavy yet its sleek n neat

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment