Dell Studio XPS 16 15.6-Inch Notebook - Obsidian Black

Dell Studio XPS 16 15.6-Inch Notebook - Obsidian BlackWindows 7 Home Premium

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz

4GB RAM

64 -bit OS

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670

500GB Hard Drive

I have owned my Dell Laptop for a year and have no complaints. It can get pretty warm with graphic intense games, but so did my old laptop, which would freeze up every few minutes. My favorite features are the backlit keyboard and slot-load DVD drive. I miss the plethora of USB slots, and prefered the earphone jacks up front, instead of on the side, as they are on the XPS. The screen makes movie-watching fun. I carry it to work almost daily and reccomend a case of substance as it feels quite heavy. Probably not a good idea for a travel laptop; it is billed as a desktop replacement, but it works well for me on the go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment