HP Pavilion dv7-4069wm 17.3" Laptop PC with AMD Phenom II N830 Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium B

HP Pavilion dv7-4069wm 17.3' Laptop PC with AMD Phenom II N830 Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium Brushed AluminumI bought the AMD to compare it to my buddies i5 processor in the same model, plus I'm more of an AMD fan anyways. It seems to hold its own on the hardware side of the field. I'm not a huge fan of the illuminated "HP" logo on the cover(it never turns off, even in power saver). The lid cannot be opened with one hand which is also slightly annoying, due to the fact that you will have to pick it up almost every time you want to open it. I like windows 7 with it, good functionality, with more options. Upgrading to 7 Ultimate was tough. Most of the drivers didn't work after I reinstalled them and caused my left speaker to stop working. I would stick with the OS that comes with it(Home Premium x64), if I did it again. Other than that, the 640GB HD is a great size and eliminates the need to use external drives for at least a while. The casing is also pretty durable. I'm deployed and I've carried it all over Afghanistan with minimal cosmetic damage. The keyboard is nice and the large size of the screen leaves more room for the "10 key". I would recommend this laptop for anyone below "serious gamer" and above "internet junkie". Great for media, work, and general use.

I was very excited to order and receive this laptop! It even came packaged very nicely when it arrived at my door via-UPS. Very easy set up and charged right away. Came with an informative booklet with instructions on how to work all the bells and whistles. Also received a free offer from EMusic to download 50 songs and 1 Audiobook. If you cancel within 14 days, you can keep the downloads free of charge. Pretty cool. The laptop itself works very smoothly and very quickly. The color is really pretty as well. It says it's 'Brushed Aluminum' but it looks slightly 'Champagne' in color. It has every feature that I've ever wanted in a laptop. It's a 640GB hard drive and I specifically got this one for college. It should hold everything and then some. It plays Blue ray movies, holds a ton of photos, plays videos, games, music, etc. The only thing I was confused about was when I checked to see the hard drive space and it only said 320GB. I contacted the seller that very same day and within 24 hrs they replied back and explained that the hard drive (for some odd reason) is split in two. Further research and digging into my computer, confirmed this. So overall very happy and satisfied with my laptop and I can't stay off now!

Buy HP Pavilion dv7-4069wm 17.3" Laptop PC with AMD Phenom II N830 Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium B Now

I will never buy another HP product again. Bought it hoping to get a computer that would get me through school and now I have a 800 dollar paper weight a year and a half later. There is a malfunction in the heat sync. Hp fixed the fans but failed to replace the motherboard. No computer that has been taken care of should burn up that fast .I am very disappointed in how they have handled the issue. Was told on the phone that they had to change the design and now they have figured out the problem. No help to me it ran out of warranty 4 months ago. The shop I took mine to said this the 5th one this month with the same problem. Good luck to anyone who buys one.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion dv7-4069wm 17.3" Laptop PC with AMD Phenom II N830 Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium B Here

I bought mine from Wal Mart a little over a year ago. Still works!

The screen display is great.

The keyboard is super easy to clean.

As for the sound it's not that great. What can you expect from small built in speaker boxes? But if you use some really good earbuds, head phones, OR seperate speakers, the sound gets even better!

The built in mike and web cam work good.

The processor is super fast.

Great for games, vidoes ect.

LOVE it!!!

Want HP Pavilion dv7-4069wm 17.3" Laptop PC with AMD Phenom II N830 Processor & Windows 7 Home Premium B Discount?

Well, first of all I was impressed when it came the very next day after I ordered it! Wow, that was fast!. Second, It came very well packed and with lots of helpful info. This laptop is huge huge huge and I LOVE IT! Omg, I really am glad that I read reviews on all different kinds and picked this one. Some people I noticed said they had a problem with the keyboard. I see what they are saying just because it is spread out more which I love! My fingers don't get in the way at all. This is really a great laptop, and I recommend it to anyone that loves facebook and games. So glad I bought this one!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment