Apple 14in iBook G4 @ 1.07ghz 512MB 40G CDRW/DVDROM Wifi Osx 10.4

Apple 14in iBook G4 @ 1.07ghz 512MB 40G CDRW/DVDROM Wifi Osx 10.4The computer arrived in a timely fashion, much more quickly than I even expected.

I haven't had any problems using it.

I know it's been factory reconditioned, but it acts like a brand new computer.

I'm very satisfied.

I considered just dumping it in the trash. Its not worth anything not even the simple basics like cant even surf the web on tons of basic things example icloud isn't supported with the system things like that I even tried downloading firefox nope not supported by the system but that's NOT why I'm upset with the product I mean its an older computer I'm upset because its just malfunctioning on the simple things . Not to mention how much it kept FREEZING continuously.

tried contacting the seller to return this computer under the subject"unwanted " or something like that cuz is worthless but that was useless too.they said about dealing with deffective or doa but it is defective!! again malfunctioning and freezing i cannot do anything on it. So i wrote the exact same thing back on a second review under the subject"defective" And he wrote back OH alll of sudden its defective....uh no its been from the start.So i took that as a rude remark.

and then yesterday i tried using it one more time and BAM shut off on me ...

yeah its cheap but there is nothing that you can do with it. I would feel bad to even try and re sell it. With all sincerity SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR SOMETHING BETTER AND ACTUALLY USEFUL.

Buy Apple 14in iBook G4 @ 1.07ghz 512MB 40G CDRW/DVDROM Wifi Osx 10.4 Now

matches the description very well wonderful laptop does everything i need it too setup was very easy and over all a great choice other than for having to replace the battery which i already knew from the description

Read Best Reviews of Apple 14in iBook G4 @ 1.07ghz 512MB 40G CDRW/DVDROM Wifi Osx 10.4 Here

If you're reading this then don't buy!!!!!! I bought two. They worked for a month 1/2 and the hard drive crashed on mine and my brothers charging port fell out and they're constantly turning off! they dont support adobe of any types, cant play disks in them (sims games, cds barely work, dvds work ok, any games NOPE). you cant get on your email because it wont support the old program and not to forget that the charger sucks so it constantly breaks if you move it the wrong way. i bought over 5 in one month. rediculous, I thought I was getting a deal. turns out i was only paying for the looks. almost $300 altogether WASTED.

Want Apple 14in iBook G4 @ 1.07ghz 512MB 40G CDRW/DVDROM Wifi Osx 10.4 Discount?

I made a change from windows to apple. What big change. I getting use to apple censoring, what I download and sticking to a lot of apple products. However, it work really fast

0 comments:

Post a Comment